Photography Assistant/Tech (Paramus, NJ)
Compensation: Full-time with benefits available.
North Jersey creative services agency seeks a motivated Photography Assistant/Tech. Located in Paramus, NJ., we are looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented and talented individual who understands the nuances of product photography. Would be working on major jewelry and fashion brands in conjunction with our team.
• Work as a team with the Photographer and Art Directors.
• Assist with prepping products for photography.
• Acquire props and product samples, materials.
• Assist in set‐up / tear‐down of sets and lights for photography shoots. Monitor studio supply and prop inventory.
• Operate and maintain photo equipment.
• Organize files for retouching.
• Assist with preparing files in Capture One and Photoshop.
• Photo retouching techniques such as color correction and silhouetting of objects.
• Capture One and Adobe Photoshop.
• Knowledge of lighting for product photography.
• Education / work experience with an emphasis on Photography, reflected in a current portfolio.
• Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and organization skills.
• Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Preferred but not required:
• Experienced or interest in Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, StackShot.
Future ambition for photographer and videographer.